December 13, 2010

Compilation of Sadness n Frustration

Tediam...
Hanya bisa diam
Dingin menyerang di sekujur tubuhku

Sesuatu yang tak disangka
Seringkali mendatangi kita
Itukah suratan dalam kehidupan
Atau hanya satu kebetulan
Kita asyik membicarakan
Persoalan hidup dan pilihan
Sedang kejujuran semakin berkurang
Masih tiada bertemu jawapan

When you forget me
and you don't remember my name
not even a memory
somewhere in the back of your brain
i won't be offended
coz i always knew that the day would come and
be not enough to make you stay

I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside
It was a rush, What a rush
Coz the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me
It's just too much, Just too much

I just can't sleep tonight,
Knowing that things ain't right
But i know there's sunshine behind that rain,
I know there's good times behind that pain
Can you tell me how i can make a change?

Music starts playin' like the end of a sad movie,
It's the kinda ending you don't really wanna see.
Cause it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down,
Now I don't know what to be without you around.
It's two a.m.
Feelin' like I just lost a friend.
Hope you know it's not easy, Easy for me

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one
Who feels the way I do

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now i'm, in this condition
And i've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry

I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and run away, yeah
I just wanna fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway yeah

And I wanna believe you,
When you tell me that it'll be ok,
Ya I try to believe you,
But I don't
When you say that it's gonna be,
It always turns out to be a different way,
I try to believe you,
Not today, today, today, today, today...
I don't know how I'll feel,
tomorrow, tomorrow,
I don't know what to say,
tomorrow, tomorrow
Is a different day

I was left to cry there
Waitin' outside there
Grinnin' with a lost stare
That's when I decided
Why should I care?
'Cuz you weren't there
When I was scared
I was so alone
You, you need to listen
I'm startin' to trip
I'm losin' my grip
And I'm in this thing alone

Waiting for the end to come
Wishing I had strengh to stand
This is not what I had planned
It's out of my control
Flying at the speed of light
Thoughts were spinning in my head
So many things were left unsaid
It's hard to let you go
I know what it takes to move on
I know how it feels to lie
All I wanna do
Is trade this life for something new
Holding on to what I haven't got
Sitting in an empty room
Trying to forget the past
This was never meant to last
I wish it wasn't so

It’s easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It’s so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone
Something has been taken from deep inside of me
The secret I’ve kept locked away no one can ever see
Wounds so deep they never show they never go away
Like moving pictures in my head for years and years they’ve played

I’m sick of the tension, sick of the hunger
Sick of you acting like I owe you this
Find another place to feed your greed -
While I find a place to rest
I want to be in another place
I hate when you say you don’t understand
You’ll see it's not meant to be
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

If I'm a bad person, you don't like me
Well I guess I'll make my own way
It's a circle, A mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore
Where's your gavel? Your jury?
What's my offense this time?
You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me
Well sentence me to another life
Don't wanna hear your sad songs
I don't wanna feel your pain
When you swear it's all my fault
Cause you know we're not the same
We're not the same
Oh we're not the same
Yeah the friends who stuck together
We wrote our names in blood
But I guess you can't accept that the change is good
It's good, It's good
Well you treat me just like another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you sir
I guess I'll go
I best be on my way out
You treat me just like another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you sir
I guess I'll go
I best be on my way out
Ignorance is your new best friend

Tell me where our time went
And if it was time well spent
Just don't let me fall asleep
Feeling empty again
Cuz I fear I might break
And I fear I can't take it
Tonight i'll lie awake
Feeling empty
I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you
I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you

How can I decide what's right?
When you're clouding up my mind
I can't win your losing fight all the time
Not gonna ever own what's mine
When you're always taking sides
You wont take away my pride
No not this time, Not this time

No sir
Well i don't wanna be the blame not anymore
It's your turn to take a seat
We're settling the final score
Why do we like to hurt so much
Can't decide
You've made it harder just to go on
And why all the possibilities
Well i was wrong
That's what you get when you let your heart win

Think of me when you're out, when you're out there
I'll beg you nice from my knees
When the world treats you way too fairly
It's a shame i'm a dream
Would someone care to classify,
Our broken hearts and twisted minds,
So I can find someone to rely on.
And run, To them, to them
Full speed ahead.
Oh, you are not useless.
We are just...
Misguided ghosts,
Travelling endlessly.
The ones we trusted the most,
Pushed us far away.
And there’s no one road,
We should not be the same.
But I'm just a ghost,
And still they echo me.
They echo me in circles.

I am outside
And I've been waiting for the sun
With my wide eyes
I've seen worlds that don't belong
My mouth is dry with words I cannot verbalize
Tell me why we live like this
Cause we are broken
What must we do to restore
Our innocence
And oh, the promise we adored
Give us life again cause we just wanna be whole

I am finding out that maybe I was wrong
That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone
Stay with me, this is what I need, please..
Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you
We could sing our own but what would it be without you
I am nothing now and it's been so long
Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope
This time I will be listening..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...